Friday, October 21, 2005

The Times They are A-Changin'.

Well, I haven't written anything here in almost a month. Things have been a bit crazy in my neck of the woods lately. In the past few weeks I have both started a new job (with the same company) and moved to a new apartment. If that wasn't enough craziness (and it was), I also chopped off all of my hair. I went from over a foot long to an inch or less. One of these years, I'll get around to buying a digital camera. When I do, I'll post a picture.

I also managed to get tickets to the Sigur Ros show in San Diego that I wasn't expecting to be able to attend. It was nothing short of pure, transcendent sonic bliss. Basically, seeing them made my year.

I haven't gotten around to getting my apartment set up with internet access yet (I know, I know: where are my priorities??) and I probably won't be able to update this blog very often until I do. I'm sure my massive audience will find a way to cope for now. Somehow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave,

The Sigur Ros concert sounded amazing. Luckily I've managed to get tickets to see them for the first time in a couple of weeks in the UK, and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm listening to nothing but Takk at the moment!

All the best - Simon

Shane said...

i remember when you cut off all your dreadlocks and people were calling you dreadless dave . . . good times.

shane

Dave Carlson said...

Shane,

Heh, I remember that too. Good times, indeed.