Saturday, October 28, 2006

Christmas Loot

In an effort to make it easier for you to further my materialistic educational goals this Holiday Season*, I have created an Amazon Wish List. Now, instead of worrying about whether I'd prefer this or that book, the only question you'll have to ask yourself is, How many books should I get him? As an added convenience , I've included a link to my Wish List on the sidebar; that way--on the off-chance that you don't purchase something for me immediatly after reading this--you'll still be able to access my list when this post gets buried by the many insightful and moving pieces I'll undoubtedly write between now and Christmas.

*Please note: the author of this blog does not restrict his acceptance of gifts, bribes, and random acts of kindness solely to the Christmas Season; they are welcome year-round.

2 comments:

Literacygirl said...

Too funny, I just emailed my Amazon Wish list to my family as well!

Catherine said...

ha ha !